- Hourly Wage: $15-$30
- Travel Expenses: Yes
- Schedule: 8-40 hours a week.
Published 2Days Ago.
Texas: El Paso & Odessa
New Mexico: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, & Hobbs
Job Description :
Superior Investigations is located in Albuquerque, NM, and El Paso, Texas. We are a full-service investigation company serving local agencies, law firms, insurance, employers, and the general public. Our client base includes many of the nation’s largest insurance carriers in the workers’ compensation, liability, and disability arenas; corporate and independent counsel; state risk management; municipalities, and public agencies.
Services we provide include surveillance, statement & interviews, activities checks, background checks, and other investigative endeavors.
- Performing surveillance and activities checks
- Reviewing assignments and supporting documentation to determine case objectives and client expectations
- Process servicing
- Preparing and dictating detailed investigation reports
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities :
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Ability to work independently
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to travel to and from assignments daily
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends is a must
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum Auto Insurance in the amount of $100,000 each person/$300,000 each accident bodily injury/$100,000 property damage
- An operational Vehicle
- Laptop (required when traveling)
- Vehicle Tinted windows (recommended)
- High School Diploma
- Prior law enforcement experience
- Military background a plus