CAREERS AT SUPERIOR INVESTIGATIONS
$15-$30 per hour based on experience.
Surveillance Investigator salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
This is a Non-Exempt Position.
8-40 hours a week. (Remote work)
Superior Investigations is located in Albuquerque, NM providing unparalleled quality investigations throughout the entire state. We are a full-service investigation corporation serving local agencies, law firms, insurance,employers and the general public. Our client base includes many of the nation’s largest insurance carriers in the workers’ compensation, liability, and disability arenas; corporate and independent counsel; state risk management; municipalities and public agencies. Services we provide include surveillance, statement & interviews, activities checks, background checks, and other investigative endeavors.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND APPLY FORM
JOB DESCRIPTION: SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATOR
- Performing surveillance and activities checks
- Reviewing assignments and supporting documentation to determine case objectives and client expectations
- Process servicing
- Preparing and dictating detailed investigation reports
Essential skills include, but are not limited to:
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Ability to work independently
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to travel to and from assignments daily
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends is a must
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum Auto Insurance in the amount of $100,000 each person/$300,000 each accident bodily injury/$100,000 property damage
- An operational Vehicle
- Laptop (required when traveling)
- Vehicle Tinted windows (recommended)
- High School Diploma
- Prior law enforcement experience
- Military background a plus